Change font size
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Duck hunting in oregon and washington
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm 

I have never hunted duck my dad did but that was 18-20 years ago. SO where can a guy go duck hunting in Oregon thats close to portland area

Post subject: Re: Duck hunting in oregon and washington
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:25 pm 

Try looking into Sauvie Island. I have not gone duck hunting in Oregon before but plan on going there this year.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: